Wednesday, January 11, 2012

4




yesterday was really good for restricting! I can't believe I did so well considering I was home all day! but it got really late and i wasn't tired at all and had a big day today so i thought i'd treat myself to some - nearly an entire bottle - wine (:

b - 0
l - 230
d - 253 (the wine)
total: 483

today wasn't as good, but i was super busy and needed the energy

b - 100
l - 190
d - 290
total: 580

still haven't been to the gym yet, i guess i'm still too lazy /: and i need to figure out my scale situation pretty soon...
other than that my life is uneventful. no one knows i'm dieting except a couple guy friends who think i'm joking about it (to put them off the trail! haha!) and no one has invited me out to lunch, so it's all good!

damn, this is easy. (finally)

0 comments: