Sunday, July 29, 2012

3



no more fucking excuses

i have no money to spend on food so obviously i shouldn't be buying it every chance i get
i should be starving right now
i should be spending my money on rent and gas
it's ridiculous

my life is very different than it was just a few months ago... i'm single and enjoying it way too much, but i go out too often and end up eating anything at all.

i need order again and a schedule. it shouldn't be this hard to get it right, i've done this many times before.

i think i'm gonna try the lemonade diet again, just to have some kind of starting point that feels like i'm working towards a goal.

i need to eat the same exact thing every day. i need to know the exact number of calories. i need it to matter more than anything else in the world.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I do the same thing, like I'll be super broke but still somehow spend my money on food. Hang in there, it'll get better. You've done it before and you can do it again :)

<3

Ayden said...

You can do this!
I have a problem with money too, when I have it. I usually just spend it on what I need, and then, while I'm still feeling motivated, move the remainder to my savings account so I can't touch it.
I know that it's hard to get back into the swing of things, but once you get there, I know you'll ROCK!
Stay strong, lady!
XOXO

Peridot (G+P) said...

It's funny how I would rather spend money on yarn and books than food, but still end up buying more food than I absolutely need >.<

Structure is most definitely needed.

Good luck with your lemonade!

black angel said...

you will find it!
Work hard and be strong.
Good luck,

Ana's Girl said...

I feel this... So much.